What to do in St. Croix
Been to St. Croix?
Help other travelers out by rating this destination. Have a question about going to St. Croix? Ask other travelers in our Travel Q&A.
- Estate Whim Plantation Museum
- Cane Bay Beach
- Cane Bay Dive Shop
- Salt River National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve
- Christiansted National Historic Site
- Mile Mark Watersports
- Buck Island Reef National Monument
- Caribbean Adventure Tours
- Protestant Cay
- Buccaneer Hotel Golf Course (The)
- See all St. Croix Attractions
Traveler Reviews of St. Croix
DonnaLee rates St. Croix
I love it here...great beaches, no crowds, no one trying to sell me stuff on the beach. Great rum made on the island too. Have a blast going to the Tito and Sue's Crab Races around the island 3 x's a week...wonderful night out for familys with fun prizes. Driving on the left is challenging at first but you get the hang of it fast. A great place to relax and find peace!
St. Croix Travel Q&A