Been to Greenville?
Help other travelers out by rating this destination. Have a question about going to Greenville? Ask other travelers in our Travel Q&A.
- Hyatt Regency Greenville
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites GREENVILLE-DOWNTOWN
- Pettigru Place
- The Westin Poinsett, Greenville
- Courtyard Greenville Downtown
- Comfort Inn & Suites Greenville
- Sleep Inn at TD Convention Center
- Savannah Suites - Greenville
- Extended Stay America - Greenville - Haywood Mall
- Hyatt Place Greenville Haywood
- See all Greenville Hotels
Traveler Reviews of Greenville
MrsJBolt rates Greenville
Greenville is on of my favorite towns. Probably about 10 years ago, Greenville's downtown got a face-lift and my is it gorgeous! The Liberty Bridge that crosses the Reedy River in Falls Park is amazing everyday of the year. The local markets on the weekend are wonderful to walk through. Many good restaurants can be found on Main St like 2 Chef's, Soby's, High Cotton, The Lazy Goat, and the most amazing ice cream can be found at Spill the Beans. Coffee Underground is also a unique little coffeehouse with comfy couches and dark coves. Also, go by Mast Store and get the Mice on Main clues and find all the cute bronze mice along Main St. (The mice were created because of "Goodnight Moon" a favorite childhood book.) Greenville is the place to go for a relaxing weekend away. With Lake Keowee & Clemson nearby there is plenty to do!
Greenville Travel Q&A