What to do in Lexington
Been to Lexington?
Help other travelers out by rating this destination. Have a question about going to Lexington? Ask other travelers in our Travel Q&A.
- Extended Stay America - Lexington - Tates Creek
- Crossland Economy Studios - Lexington - Patchen Village
- Bluegrass Extended Stay
- Red Roof Inn Lexington South
- Extended Stay America - Lexington - Nicholasville Road
- University Inn
- Residence Inn by Marriott Lexington South/Hamburg Place
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites LEXINGTON-DOWNTOWN/UNIVERSITY
- Courtyard by Marriott Lexington South/Hamburg Place
- Inn On Broadway
- See all Lexington Hotels
Traveler Reviews of Lexington
Lacy rates Lexington
There is something so special about Lexington. They take their horses very seriously here! There are miles of rolling pasture, and in the summer it seems impossibly green. White picket fences frame the fields, bringing to memory some of the most ideal movies of your youth. Some of the horse barns are bigger than the houses. It's the kind of place where you could just drive around for hours taking in the view. It's so southern, and so charming. There is also a lively nightlife here, but the main reason to visit is to explore the culture of horse racing.
Lexington Travel Q&A