Get Outta Town: Philadelphia
Order the Get Outta Town Philadelphia driving guide here
(map © MAD MAPS®)
POINTS OF INTEREST:
8. Lucille's Country Cooking, 1496 CR-539, Warren Grove, New Jersey, tel: (609) 698-4474, "Comfort food at its finest"
9. Lower Bank Tavern, 1509 CR-542, Egg Harbor City, New Jersey, tel: (609) 965-8734, "Locals flock to this spot"
10. White House Sub Shop, 2301 Arctic Ave., Atlantic City, New Jersey, tel: (609) 345-1564, "Chow down beneath Frank Sinatra's used towel"
11. Henry's on the Beach, 702 Beach Dr., Cape May, New Jersey, tel: (609) 884-8826, "Watch for dolphins from the beachside deck"
6. Cape May Point State Park, 1 Lighthouse Ave., Cape May Point, New Jersey, tel: (609) 884-2159, "Birds, crabs, and butterflies migrate through here"
13. Cowtown Farmers Market and Rodeo, 780 SR-40 , Pilesgrove, New Jersey, tel: (856) 769-3200, "No bull: weekly rodeos New Jersey-style"
14. Museum of American Glass, 1501 Glasstown Rd., Millville, New Jersey, tel: (800) 998-4552 x 140, "A clear winner: home of the world's largest bottle"
15. Lucy the Margate Elephant, 9200 Atlantic Ave., Margate City, New Jersey, tel: (609) 823-6473, "Climb to the top of this six-story elephant"
SUGGESTED STOP: Frank Sinatra used to hang out at White House Sub Shop in Atlantic City,. NJ. You should, too.
DETAILED DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
Total mileage: 232 miles
- Start | US-30
Details mentioned in this article were accurate at the time of publication
Best Hotels in Philadelphia