Been to Siena?
Help other travelers out by rating this destination. Have a question about going to Siena? Ask other travelers in our Travel Q&A.
- Giardino di Boboli
- Palazzo Pitti & Giardino Boboli (Pitti Palace & Boboli Gardens)
- Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge)
- Museo di Storia della Scienza (Science Museum)
- Galleria degli Uffizi
- L'Osteria di Giovanni
- Campanile di Giotto (Giotto's Bell Tower)
- Galleria dell'Accademia (Academy Gallery)
- Maggio Musicale Fiorentino Opera Season
- See all Siena Attractions
Siena Travel Q&A
- 1 Answer
- is there any beach and sea in siena?and how can i go on it from the town? is there any...
is there any beach and sea in siena?and how can i go on it from the town? is there any routes to get to some beach?thank you very much.
Asked on July 29, 2009 by an anonymous user | 126 views
- 1 Answer
- what are the best cooking schools in tuscany? can anyone that has had a recent...
what are the best cooking schools in tuscany?
can anyone that has had a recent exceptional experience attending a week long hands on cooking class in the tuscany area please give me a recommendation and a site link. thank you
Asked on June 30, 2008 by an anonymous user | 96 views
- Answer this