What to do in Venice
- Torre dell'Orologio (Clock Tower)
- Canal Grande (Grand Canal)
- Basilica di San Marco (St. Mark's Basilica)
- Collezione Peggy Guggenheim (Peggy Guggenheim Collection)
- Campanile di San Marco (Bell Tower)
- Piazza San Marco
- Palazzo Ducale and Ponte dei Sospiri (Ducal Palace and Bridge of Sighs)
- Museo Storico Navale and Arsenale (Naval History Museum and the Arsenal)
- See all Venice Attractions
Traveler Reviews of Venice
Venice Travel Q&A
- 1 Answer
- Will be arriving in venice by ferry from greece in November with my husband and 2-yr-old...
Will be arriving in venice by ferry from greece in November with my husband and 2-yr-old son. We are also bringing our car on the ferry. Have booked a hotel in San Marco area. Question is, when getting off the ferry, with car, of course, should we, must we go park first? Tronchetto garage? and then come back to hotel by water taxi? We are arriving Venice at 7am and we cannot check in to our hotel until 2pm- do most hotels allow you to leave your luggage there before check-in? I am not sure what is the best plan while waiting to check in without going back and forth with luggage and a toddler. Also, is the tronchetto garage a safe parking area? Any help is appreciated as will be first time in venice.
Asked on October 20, 2010 by an anonymous user | 83 views
- 1 Answer
- 1. Looking for the best train information from Montevecchia to Venice. 2. Traveling...
1. Looking for the best train information from Montevecchia to Venice.
2. Traveling with an older person who will be unable to do alot of walking in Venice. Know of a route that will cover the important venues with miminal walking. We're wanting to take a gondola ride
3. Know of a student/person willing to act as our tour guide around the Montevecchia area. We'll need a vheicle large enough for 6 of us and a driver, who would be willing to come and go as we need for about 4 days in the Monteecchia area.
Asked on September 11, 2010 by an anonymous user | 67 views
- 2 Answers
- best restaurants to have a good meal in venice
best restaurants to have a good meal in venice
Asked on May 12, 2010 by an anonymous user | 131 views
- Answer this