Been to Pisa?
Help other travelers out by rating this destination. Have a question about going to Pisa? Ask other travelers in our Travel Q&A.
- Sorry, we have no nearby hotels in our system.
- Via dell'Amore (Lover's Lane)
- Fossola Beach
- Gambero Rosso
- Guvano Beach
- Giardino di Boboli
- Palazzo Pitti & Giardino Boboli (Pitti Palace & Boboli Gardens)
- L'Osteria di Giovanni
- Maggio Musicale Fiorentino Opera Season
- Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge)
- Duomo (Cathedral of Santa Maria dei Fiori)
- See all Pisa Attractions
Pisa Travel Q&A
- 1 Answer
- livorno, italy
Arriving on a cruise ship overnight in Livorno, Italy. Want to do excursions from cruise port on own (possibly Siena; Florence). Any information regarding train transportation (or other) to those areas from Livorno?
Also, is Pisa worth seeing besides the Tower?
Asked on August 17, 2011 by traveler | 65 views
- Answer this