- Chinatown Hotel SRO Ltd.
- Chicago South Loop Hotel
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites CHICAGO-DOWNTOWN
- Best Western Grant Park
- Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC
- Chicago's Essex Inn
- Hotel Blake, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Renaissance Blackstone Chicago Hotel
- Travelodge Hotel Downtown Chicago
- See all Chicago Hotels
Traveler Reviews of Chicago
Chicago Travel Q&A
- 1 Answer
- HOW TO GET TO UNITED CENTER FROM O'HARE
Asked on February 14, 2012 by kevin | 3299 views
- 3 Answers
- What are some good restaurants in Chicago?
I'll be in Chicago for business, staying at a downtown hotel. Where should I eat that will give me a taste of the city?
Asked on June 28, 2011 by BrianB | 2496 views
- 6 Answers
- Where's the best city to experience July 4th in the U.S.?
I've heard Boston and D.C. are fun but would love some other ideas. Coming from the UK.
Asked on June 17, 2011 by an anonymous user | 2024 views
- 1 Answer
- I am going to have a summer internship in Chicago for two months (July-Aug). Any...
I am going to have a summer internship in Chicago for two months (July-Aug). Any recommendation for me, it is my first time to be US.
Asked on May 25, 2011 by an anonymous user | 731 views
- Answer this