Been to Alpharetta?
Help other travelers out by rating this destination. Have a question about going to Alpharetta? Ask other travelers in our Travel Q&A.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta/ Alpharetta
- Hotel Sierra Alpharetta
- Studio Plus Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint
- Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta/Windward
- Comfort Inn Alpharetta
- Extended Stay Deluxe Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint
- Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta/North Point Mall
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Alpharetta
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
- See all Alpharetta Hotels
Traveler Reviews of Alpharetta
Erica rates Alpharetta
Very nice area, mostly new developments. Great place to shop. It has a very nice mall, all the best stores, coach, sephora, G by guess etc. even an American Girl if you are interested in that. Very clean area. Lots of nice resturants. Close to Atlanta. My only complaint is almost all of the people I came in contact with were extremely rude and had very poor customer service. The majority acted rushed and bothered about having to do their job. With the exception of the 2 guys at the pizza place in the mall and the maid at my hotel, it was the worst customer service I have ever had.
Alpharetta Travel Q&A