Expert Travel Advice to Venice
- Whether you're gearing up for the big V-Day or just planning a romantic outing with your one and only, here are our five suggestions for romantic activities sure to ignite a spark. Away Practical Advice
- Away Travel
- Discover classic Euro skiing amongst the mighty granite steeples of the Italian Dolomites. Away Travel
- Away Travel
- Being a parent doesn't mean vacations have to be a bore. Follow our lead to ten great places for you and your kids to let it rip. Away Travel
- Train Yin and Train Yang. Gorp Travel
- Birdwatching in the Po Delta. Gorp Top Ten
- Lose Yourself in Europe. Gorp Travel
Top Answers To Venice Travel Questions
blreyes answered:You can do a day trip to Lido di Jesolo if it's the summertime and it's just a boat ride from Venice. Or if you have a car, I suggest visiting the Euganei Hills which are 30 minutes outside Padua for some nice hiking and eating at farm restaurants.
Answer this2 AnswersLove2Travel answered:My favorite place is Rafaellos--it is ja small restaurant located off the grand canal on a side canal--if you walk away from the entrance to the church in San Marco piazza and go straight through the archway opposite the church, you stay along that walkway past the Hotel Bauer and many other smaller hotels and it is just before you cross a bridge. They have excellent house wine and good pasta at reasonable prices. They have my favorite dessert--Tartufo as well as Tiramisu.
Brenda answered:Take the train. The European train system is fantastic. Consult Rick Steves guides for best information.
I'm unable to find any train information from Montevecchia to Venice, though once you get to Venice there is plenty to see and do. Depending on your interests and location, you should check out Things to Do in Venice here (http://bit.ly/hzxps8)