Expert Travel Advice to Sydney
- Away Top Ten
- Away Travel
- Some of the best hiking, rock-climbing, and abseiling in New South Wales are a short jaunt from the wilds of Sydney, uniting the granola set and the city-chic crowds. Gorp Travel
- A marathon plane ride is a small price to pay when you're delivered unto one of the most scenic cities in the world. And then there's the gregarious natives, the national parks, the nightlife, the beaches, the kayaking, the hiking. Those afflicted with ADD, consider yourself warned. Away Travel
- Sydney. Gorp Travel
- Urban warriors, take to the streets. Away Travel
- Going Out Back. Gorp Travel
- New South Wales. Gorp Travel
Top Answers To Sydney Travel Questions
Sydeny Harbor, Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Great Barrier Reef, The Brisbane River, Melbourne Zoo, City Circle Tram, The Princess Theater, The Wall in the Wilderness, Port Arthur Historic Site.
davidm asked:Answer this1 AnswerCameron answered:If it is a nice day head down to the harbour and jump on a ferry to one of the harbourside suburbs to see how the other half live. Two popular destinations are Manly or Watsons Bay. If heading to Manly enjoy a drink and the vista back towards Sydney at The Wharf bar. Alternatively, if up for a stroll head down Manly Corso to the beach where you can take a swim, learn to surf or snorkel at Shelly Beach. If heading to Watsons Bay you get a waterside view of the eastern suburbs and how the other side live from the ferry. You can eat at Doyles on the Beach or head over to the Sydney Harbour National Park where they have old WWII pill boxes and the Macquarie Lighthouse which stands at the southern entrance to The Heads.