Expert Travel Advice to Steamboat Springs
- What's your pleasure? Our Family Travel Expert Christine Loomis compiles ten excellent (and easy) spring break destinations for your family. Away Top Ten
- Week 10: Wyoming Ho!. Gorp Travel
- Colorado's Ski Resorts Get Better Than Ever. Gorp Travel
- Top Ten Campsites Near Hot Springs. Gorp Travel
- Four Spots for Skiing Vacations Family-Style. Gorp Travel
Top Answers To Steamboat Springs Travel Questions
Since you don't ski, October is a perfect time to go and enjoy the area! Steamboat Springs has plenty of dining and shopping to enjoy, which you can find here (http://bit.ly/h2VyXi). There are also things to do all year, such as horseback riding, live concerts and spa trips. Check out activities here (http://bit.ly/i5di9x).
Steamboat has a bunch of snow sport activities in the winter. Just send them off hiking, biking, skiing, swimming, horse riding, snowmobiling, etc.
There was a Dig This heavy-equipment play area in Steamboat Springs, but it has since closed. The Dig This HQ is still in Steamboat but their only current location is in Las Vegas. More info at: http://www.digthis.info/
Answer this2 AnswersPieter answered:Steamboat is good, but if you want the state's best, it might be better to head south a few hours towards Aspen. There, you'll find plenty. If you don't mind catch and release, the Frying Pan is one of the best streams in the country. The Roaring Fork has some big 'bows also.