Expert Travel Advice to Santa Barbara
- The seasons change, and, along with your tan, the sunny chirpiness of your world gives way to winter's chills. Don't let the fight against Mother Nature get you down; instead, get on down to Mexico, or one of our other top picks. Away Top Ten
- Cruise from Olympic National Park, Washington, to San Diego, California. Gorp Travel
- Away Travel
- Away Travel
- Nirvana on Horseback. Gorp Travel
- Introduction. Gorp Travel
- Viewing the Best in Waterfall Magic. Gorp Travel
- Julia Pfeiffer BurnsWalk-In Camps. Gorp Travel
- Jalama Beach Campground, Jalama Beach County Park. Gorp Top Ten
- West: Wild Wild West: California 1, California. Gorp Top Ten
- An Intoxicating Exploration of the Santa Ynez Valley. Away Travel
- Baja and the California Coast. Away Travel
Top Answers To Santa Barbara Travel Questions
Answer this1 AnswerThere is a wonderful butterfly exhibit open until the 26th of September at the Museum of Natural History. Please visit http://www.sbnature.org/ for more information about the exhibit.
The Santa Barbara area is a perfect place to visit. The airport is in Goleta and is literally right off the beach. There are plenty of restaurants in Goleta and it's a laid back town - perfect for a vacation. If you do want to rent an inexpensive car, you can drive to Santa Barbara to see the mission, check out restaurants and shops and head over to the pier.
Answer this1 AnswerYes, Ellings Raceway.
Answer this1 AnswerSure, there are a few areas, including two off-leash beach spots at Arroyo Burro Beach and Douglas Family Preserve. More dog-friendly recommendations for Santa Barbara from BringFido.com at: http://bit.ly/99nuJz