Expert Travel Advice to Santa Barbara
- The seasons change, and, along with your tan, the sunny chirpiness of your world gives way to winter's chills. Don't let the fight against Mother Nature get you down; instead, get on down to Mexico, or one of our other top picks. Away Top Ten
- Cruise from Olympic National Park, Washington, to San Diego, California. Gorp Travel
- Away Travel
- Away Travel
- Nirvana on Horseback. Gorp Travel
- Introduction. Gorp Travel
- Viewing the Best in Waterfall Magic. Gorp Travel
- Julia Pfeiffer BurnsWalk-In Camps. Gorp Travel
- Jalama Beach Campground, Jalama Beach County Park. Gorp Top Ten
- West: Wild Wild West: California 1, California. Gorp Top Ten
- An Intoxicating Exploration of the Santa Ynez Valley. Away Travel
- Baja and the California Coast. Away Travel
Top Answers To Santa Barbara Travel Questions
The Santa Barbara area is a perfect place to visit. The airport is in Goleta and is literally right off the beach. There are plenty of restaurants in Goleta and it's a laid back town - perfect for a vacation. If you do want to rent an inexpensive car, you can drive to Santa Barbara to see the mission, check out restaurants and shops and head over to the pier.
Below is a link to Santa Barbara's website that gives you information on things for families to see and do, from Museums to gardens and festivals! Have fun! http://bit.ly/bk5zDu
Hi there. Santa Barbara offers many fun activities for kids. There is always the Child's Estate Zoo (http://www.santabarbarazoo.org/), the many beaches around the area, The Natural History Museum, and Chase Palm Park on Cabrillo Blvd near Stearns Wharf; it has a park with a carousel.
Answer this1 AnswerYes, Ellings Raceway.