Expert Travel Advice to Santa Barbara
- The seasons change, and, along with your tan, the sunny chirpiness of your world gives way to winter's chills. Don't let the fight against Mother Nature get you down; instead, get on down to Mexico, or one of our other top picks. Away Top Ten
- Cruise from Olympic National Park, Washington, to San Diego, California. Gorp Travel
- Away Travel
- Away Travel
- Nirvana on Horseback. Gorp Travel
- Introduction. Gorp Travel
- Viewing the Best in Waterfall Magic. Gorp Travel
- Julia Pfeiffer BurnsWalk-In Camps. Gorp Travel
- Jalama Beach Campground, Jalama Beach County Park. Gorp Top Ten
- West: Wild Wild West: California 1, California. Gorp Top Ten
- An Intoxicating Exploration of the Santa Ynez Valley. Away Travel
- Baja and the California Coast. Away Travel
Top Answers To Santa Barbara Travel Questions
Answer this1 AnswerThere is a wonderful butterfly exhibit open until the 26th of September at the Museum of Natural History. Please visit http://www.sbnature.org/ for more information about the exhibit.
Hi there. Santa Barbara offers many fun activities for kids. There is always the Child's Estate Zoo (http://www.santabarbarazoo.org/), the many beaches around the area, The Natural History Museum, and Chase Palm Park on Cabrillo Blvd near Stearns Wharf; it has a park with a carousel.
Below is a link to Santa Barbara's website that gives you information on things for families to see and do, from Museums to gardens and festivals! Have fun! http://bit.ly/bk5zDu
The Santa Barbara area is a perfect place to visit. The airport is in Goleta and is literally right off the beach. There are plenty of restaurants in Goleta and it's a laid back town - perfect for a vacation. If you do want to rent an inexpensive car, you can drive to Santa Barbara to see the mission, check out restaurants and shops and head over to the pier.