Expert Travel Advice to Salt Lake City
- This state has some of the best snow, skiing, and snowboarding in North America. Follow our guide to get to the best of it in the easiest, most efficient way. Away Travel
- Away Travel
- Want to steer clear of the glitz and glam of some of the most popular ski resorts? Here are some old-school classic ski resorts that keep the pretentiousness out and the powder deep. Away Top Ten
- Gorp Travel
- Are you a penny pincher with wanderlust? Don’t fret; here is our guide to riding and enjoying five different ski-centric locations while sticking to the budget. Away Practical Advice
- The gear experts at ActiveJunky.com, a partner of GORP.com, know the outdoors like the back of their hands. Here they guide you to six great city hikes across the country, with gear recommendations for each spot included. Gorp Top Ten
- The shortlist of public lands angling for national monument status has leakedand here's our top picks. Gorp Top Ten
- Alta and Snowbird. Away Travel
- Utah & Montana. Away Travel
- Ski like a local, earn early bragging rights, and (most importantly) carve some pre-holiday pow with this guide to pre-season ski resort deals. Away Travel
- North American Hot Spots. Away Travel
- Introduction. Gorp Travel
- Discover Hiking Paradise Near the Great Salt Lake. Gorp Travel
- Utah. Gorp Travel
Top Answers To Salt Lake City Travel Questions
My best advice would be to just enjoy strolling around the downtown area and taking in SLC's perfect outdoor setting at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. Obviously, a one-year-old sets the pace really, so don't try overdo the sightseeing and just enjoy being together. Check out this link for a few ideas of what to see and do in SLC with families: http://vacation.away.com/utah/travel-v2-cid2384-salt-lake-city-cid350262-family-vacations.html
Answer this1 AnswerAssume you mean the Living Planet Aquarium? More info on prices and directions at: http://www.thelivingplanet.com/.
If you want to arrange a tour, all you have to do is find the tour that you want to go on, and then you should be able to go then, you don't need to make reservations before.
Answer this1 AnswerFrom the UK, right? Unfortunately, there are no non-stop flights out of the UK to SLC, so you'd need to transfer somewhere like New York, Chicago, or Atlanta (about 8-10 hours from London). From there, it'll be another 4 hours on a domestic flight to SLC. If you can get to Paris, Delta offers a direct flight from there to SLC.