Expert Travel Advice to Riviera Maya
- Away Travel
- You just spent a fortune on your wedding, and now it’s time to get away with just the two of you. Here are our picks for the best honeymoon destinations on a budget. Away Top Ten
- What's your pleasure? Our Family Travel Expert Christine Loomis compiles ten excellent (and easy) spring break destinations for your family. Away Top Ten
- Money is always an issue when it comes to plotting that annual outing for you and your brood. But these ten locales rank high on adventure and affordability. Away Top Ten
- A peek at three eco-friendly hotels in Mexico's Riviera Maya region. Away Travel
- Follow your inner yogi to one of these top five retreats, each with different programs and amenities (or lack thereof) to suit your yoga vacation needs. Away Travel
- Whether it's an indulgence you treat yourself to once a year or once in a lifetime, here are our picks for the most luxurious getaways you can imagine. Away Top Ten
- The Ahwahnee Hotel (Yosemite National Park, California) and Riviera Maya (Mexico). Gorp Travel
- Away Travel
Top Answers To Riviera Maya Travel Questions
Answer this3 AnswersVital answered:Guadalajara - if you like a city....it's beautiful Colonial style old town, walking the streets, markets and vusiting the museums. Great food and reasonable in every aspect....
Answer this2 AnswersScott answered:The only all-inclusive resort close to Tulum is Dreams Tulum. There are other labeled "Tulum" in their names, but they're not actually in Tulum. I know because I live here. ;)
Yes, the four resorts that comprise the Grand Palladium in the Riviera Maya have a variety of accommodations for two adults and three children.
It's very dive-centric, but one place that springs to mind is Scuba Club Cozumel, which offers unlimited shore diving on the reef just in front of the property. Better if you can spend some time under the water, but shore snorkeling here is certainly a possibility. They offer introductory scuba courses as well as more technical training if you're interested. More info at: http://bit.ly/hY5wud You might also try the Barcelo Maya, a huge Riviera Maya all-inclusive with an excellent on-site dive center, Dressel Divers, that runs diving and snorkeling trips to the offshore Mesoamerican Barrier Reef right from the beach at the resort. More info at: http://bit.ly/evLgw8