Expert Travel Advice to Riviera Maya
- Away Travel
- You just spent a fortune on your wedding, and now it’s time to get away with just the two of you. Here are our picks for the best honeymoon destinations on a budget. Away Top Ten
- What's your pleasure? Our Family Travel Expert Christine Loomis compiles ten excellent (and easy) spring break destinations for your family. Away Top Ten
- Money is always an issue when it comes to plotting that annual outing for you and your brood. But these ten locales rank high on adventure and affordability. Away Top Ten
- A peek at three eco-friendly hotels in Mexico's Riviera Maya region. Away Travel
- Follow your inner yogi to one of these top five retreats, each with different programs and amenities (or lack thereof) to suit your yoga vacation needs. Away Travel
- Whether it's an indulgence you treat yourself to once a year or once in a lifetime, here are our picks for the most luxurious getaways you can imagine. Away Top Ten
- The Ahwahnee Hotel (Yosemite National Park, California) and Riviera Maya (Mexico). Gorp Travel
- Away Travel
Top Answers To Riviera Maya Travel Questions
Rocky asked:Answer this3 AnswersRocky, you might also check out the vacation rentals listed on HomeAway.com. Here's a link: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rentals/yucatan-mayan-riviera/playa-del-carmen/r5945
Answer this3 AnswersVital answered:Guadalajara - if you like a city....it's beautiful Colonial style old town, walking the streets, markets and vusiting the museums. Great food and reasonable in every aspect....
Basically any beach here is good for body surfing -- small but consistent waves. If anything, the waves might be too small. Most all-inclusive resorts have beach access. In Playa Del Carmen, you can access the beach right in town. Try Cancun or the east side of Cozumel for bigger waves, and don't pass up a trip to the ruins and beaches at Tulum.
Answer this2 AnswersScott answered:The only all-inclusive resort close to Tulum is Dreams Tulum. There are other labeled "Tulum" in their names, but they're not actually in Tulum. I know because I live here. ;)