Expert Travel Advice to Prince Edward Island
- Load up your backpack for a day, weekend, week, or longer. On these lengthy hiking and biking trails, you can really go the distance. Gorp Top Ten
- Our family-travel expert Steve Jermanok hones in on his favorite places to vacation with the entire brood. Gorp Top Ten
- Mountain Bike PEI's Confederation Trail. Gorp Top Ten
- Canada's Juan de Fuca Marine Trail. Gorp Travel
- Camp Lakefront: Philip Edward Island, Ontario, Canada. Gorp Top Ten
- Exploring the wacky side of Canada's Atlantic Coast. Away Travel
Top Answers To Prince Edward Island Travel Questions
Answer this1 AnswerAbsolutely, the cruise terminal in Charlottetown -- assuming this is where you're arriving -- is well served by taxicabs and other modes of transport including the city's new "transit trolleys" (more info regarding routes, fares, and schedules at: http://www.triustransit.ca).
Answer this1 AnswerThe drive is about 1,705 kilometers or 1,060 miles. The drive would take you 19 hours if you never stopped and encountered no traffic. I suggest taking it easy and enjoying the scenery. I hope this helps!
Answer this1 AnswerAround 140,000
Answer this1 AnswerYou'll need to drive on the I-95 to the I-295, then on to ME-9 into Canada. Once over the border, you'll take the NB 1-E and follow the signs to Prince Edward Island.