Expert Travel Advice to Prince Edward Island
- Load up your backpack for a day, weekend, week, or longer. On these lengthy hiking and biking trails, you can really go the distance. Gorp Top Ten
- Our family-travel expert Steve Jermanok hones in on his favorite places to vacation with the entire brood. Gorp Top Ten
- Mountain Bike PEI's Confederation Trail. Gorp Top Ten
- Canada's Juan de Fuca Marine Trail. Gorp Travel
- Camp Lakefront: Philip Edward Island, Ontario, Canada. Gorp Top Ten
- Exploring the wacky side of Canada's Atlantic Coast. Away Travel
Top Answers To Prince Edward Island Travel Questions
Answer this1 AnswerAround 140,000
Answer this1 AnswerAbsolutely, the cruise terminal in Charlottetown -- assuming this is where you're arriving -- is well served by taxicabs and other modes of transport including the city's new "transit trolleys" (more info regarding routes, fares, and schedules at: http://www.triustransit.ca).
Answer this1 AnswerYou'll need to drive on the I-95 to the I-295, then on to ME-9 into Canada. Once over the border, you'll take the NB 1-E and follow the signs to Prince Edward Island.
Answer this1 AnswerThe drive is about 1,705 kilometers or 1,060 miles. The drive would take you 19 hours if you never stopped and encountered no traffic. I suggest taking it easy and enjoying the scenery. I hope this helps!