Expert Travel Advice to Negril
- They say life begins at 30, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't squeeze as much adventure as possible into your 20s. Here, Away.com editor Lacy Morris lists 30 things every person with a bit of wanderlust must see and do before they're 30. Away Top Ten
- Jamaica is a little slice of Caribbean heaven, so it's no wonder you want to travel there. But where to begin? Read on for our overview of when to go, where to stay, and what to do. Away Travel
- The Caribbean is famous for secluded beaches, quaint island towns, and year-round sunshine. But getting away will cost you, stopping many travelers from booking their dream trip. To help bring your wanderlust to fruition, here are seven cheap Caribbean vacations to consider. Away Practical Advice
- The best beach vacation destinations that won't stretch your wallet. Away Top Ten
- Money is always an issue when it comes to plotting that annual outing for you and your brood. But these ten locales rank high on adventure and affordability. Away Top Ten
- Whether it's an indulgence you treat yourself to once a year or once in a lifetime, here are our picks for the most luxurious getaways you can imagine. Away Top Ten
- Away Travel
Top Answers To Negril Travel Questions
Half Moon Bay - Paradise Found; site includes a great low key bar and outdoor restaurant - Nice vibe.
Answer this2 AnswersConsider Sunquest Cottages smack in the middle of the beach. $50 a night for two. Clean and friendly. Great staff. They have their own restaurant and bar. I've stayed their twice for almost a month two different times for almost a month during July.
Answer this1 AnswerSure can. Head to Seven Mile Beach for some of the best snorkeling on the island, but be aware that nude sunbathers sometimes congregate towards one end. Local dive outfitters offer boat tours for about $20 as well.
I think you should, yes. For some additional insights, check out this article by writer Steve Jermanok about busting out from resort life in nearby Ocho Rios: http://away.com/features/family-vacations/jamaica/ocho-rios-family-travel-1.html