Expert Travel Advice to Munich
- Most German wine regions specialize in the white grape varietynamely, Riesling. But you'll soon know that this northernmost major wine-producing country in Europe isn't a one-trick pony. Follow the Rhine and Mosel rivers, and our comprehensive guide below, to explore Germany's finer side. Away Practical Advice
- From the expected to the surreal to the inspired, our hedonistic travel expert hones in on the top ten spots to bid bachelorhood farewell. Away Top Ten
- Away Top Ten
- Munich, Germany: Beer. Away Top Ten
- Away Travel
- Away Travel
- Train Yin and Train Yang. Gorp Travel
- Munich. Gorp Travel
- For Many It's the"Dream Job". Gorp Practical Advice
Top Answers To Munich Travel Questions
Answer this1 AnswerThe premiere takes place on Saturday, 15 May 2010. The Passion Play will be staged for a total of 102 days. More here: http://www.travel1000places.com/visit/germany/oberammergau/
Answer this4 Answersjust40 answered:Hi, Frankfurt not worth a visit apart from 6-7 hrs roundtrip on train. Get Bayern ticket, ask at railway or check online @ bahn.de, to go to Regensburg on Danube. from Munich Central station 1.5-2 hrs.1 day there all within easy walking, medieval best preserved city, great reataurants, old bridges , bits of Roman city wall.Christmas market on main sqare. In Munich, new or old Pinakothek, Lenbach haus= gallery of German expressionist art, walk to Englischer Garten, along Isar river . 10 min walk from Haup bahnhof ( Hbf) ( Central rail st) is Goethestr, with cheap and excellent Turkish restaurants.
A free shuttle service will be offered in Oberammergau and to the nearby villages of Ettal and Unterammergau. However, if you are traveling from Munich, German Railway will provide a direct connection between Munich and Oberammergau. Enjoy the show!
Eugene asked:Answer this1 AnswerAmsterdamCityTours answered:www.db.de