Expert Travel Advice to Munich
- Most German wine regions specialize in the white grape varietynamely, Riesling. But you'll soon know that this northernmost major wine-producing country in Europe isn't a one-trick pony. Follow the Rhine and Mosel rivers, and our comprehensive guide below, to explore Germany's finer side. Away Practical Advice
- From the expected to the surreal to the inspired, our hedonistic travel expert hones in on the top ten spots to bid bachelorhood farewell. Away Top Ten
- Away Top Ten
- Munich, Germany: Beer. Away Top Ten
- Away Travel
- Away Travel
- Train Yin and Train Yang. Gorp Travel
- Munich. Gorp Travel
- For Many It's the"Dream Job". Gorp Practical Advice
Top Answers To Munich Travel Questions
Eugene asked:Answer this1 AnswerAmsterdamCityTours answered:www.db.de
Answer this1 AnswerThe premiere takes place on Saturday, 15 May 2010. The Passion Play will be staged for a total of 102 days. More here: http://www.travel1000places.com/visit/germany/oberammergau/
A free shuttle service will be offered in Oberammergau and to the nearby villages of Ettal and Unterammergau. However, if you are traveling from Munich, German Railway will provide a direct connection between Munich and Oberammergau. Enjoy the show!
Answer this4 Answersjust40 answered:Hi, Frankfurt not worth a visit apart from 6-7 hrs roundtrip on train. Get Bayern ticket, ask at railway or check online @ bahn.de, to go to Regensburg on Danube. from Munich Central station 1.5-2 hrs.1 day there all within easy walking, medieval best preserved city, great reataurants, old bridges , bits of Roman city wall.Christmas market on main sqare. In Munich, new or old Pinakothek, Lenbach haus= gallery of German expressionist art, walk to Englischer Garten, along Isar river . 10 min walk from Haup bahnhof ( Hbf) ( Central rail st) is Goethestr, with cheap and excellent Turkish restaurants.