Expert Travel Advice to Morocco
- Follow in the wheel tracks of some of the world's greatest racing drivers in a selection of Grand Prix and other famous auto-racing street circuits. Away Top Ten
- A veritable feast for the senses, northern Morocco is still exotic, mysterious, and stunning. But as boutique hotels and upscale restaurants trickle in, more tourists will follow. Beat the rush; put this tradition- and culture-rich gem on your to-do list...now. Away Travel
- There are those of us who travel, and there are those of us who travel to eat. Call us epicures, gourmands, or gluttons. Whatever moniker you choose, just keep the pasta alfredo coming and the pinot gris flowing, and we'll all get along just fine. Away Top Ten
- Away Travel
- Morocco: The Marrakech Express?. Gorp Practical Advice
- Off Way Off the Beaten Path. Gorp Travel
- A Picture-perfect Fortress in the Moroccan Desert. Away Travel
Top Answers To Morocco Travel Questions
No matter where you travel, having someone with you is always better than going alone. Before leaving, be sure to check out any travel warnings from the State Department (http://bit.ly/fHH6DD). Once you're there, check out any number of these attractions http://bit.ly/fBLQuu
I had a wonderful trip with nomadexperience .com They organized all. It was a trip beyond the tourist experience.
Answer this2 Answersdid a 3 day trip from Marrakech-Merzouga-Marrakech with an overnight stay in the desert by camel with my husband. Great trip. I used a company www.sahara-magic.com that I would highly recommend. I believe they also do 2 day trips to Merzouga from Marrakech and Fes. Any questions, feel free to contact me directly.