Expert Travel Advice to Indiana
- Are you ready for some football? It's that time of year again, and we've picked our five favorite towns that exude football. Away Top Ten
- Here are our top cities for seeing the sites on two wheels and a handlebar. Away Top Ten
- Green spaces near city places. Gorp Top Ten
- Fall is a great season to get outside, with foliage-viewing high on everyone's list. But for a vacation that's a bit different, a trip to the vineyard during the eventful harvest season is in order. If you don't have the timeor moneyto plan a trip to a wine region like Sonoma or Napa Valley, check out these off-the-beaten-path wine destinations, many of which are a quick dash from a major city. Away Top Ten
- Although most travelers' restaurants are places for people on the go, some are destinations in their own right, offering excellent food in stylish surroundings. Away Top Ten
- Away Travel
- An historic journey between the Oregon Coast and Provincetown, Massachusetts. Gorp Travel
- Chicago. Gorp Top Ten
- Down and Dirty Caving in Southern Indiana. Gorp Travel
- Indiana Dunes. Gorp Travel
- Indiana. Gorp Travel
- Eastern and Midwest Water Trails 2. Gorp Travel
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, Indiana. Gorp Travel
- Indiana. Gorp Travel
- How to Find Fall Color. Gorp Travel
Top Answers To Indiana Travel Questions
This map should help you out! http://bit.ly/e1Bvsi
Deep River Water Park is located 2 1/2 hours away from Indianapolis in Crown Point. Regular admission is $21.95 and for people under 46", the cost is $12.95. Merillville is the closest town with the most hotels for you to choose from: La Quinta rooms start at $58, and the Best Western Inn and Suites has rooms starting at $95. Indiana Beach Amusement Resort is located in Monticello. Your family of four might cost you around $120 for a day's admission. The Beach House Inn is nearby. Rooms begin at $95 and Wi-Fi is available in the lobby. Both parks have an abundance of water slides and pools. Concession stands and lockers are available as well. Have a wonderful day at the water park!
Answer this1 AnswerThe Indiana Black Expo Festival is July 11, 12, and 16. Visit http://www.indianablackexpo.com/ for more information. Make sure you take advantage of your time in Indiana by checking out some of its major sites!
Only close reference I could find to your question was a Camp Limberlost, organized by the Illinois chapter of Kiwanis International and operated out of the Timberpoint Outdoor Center on the shores of Lake Bloomington, IL. Could this be the place?