Expert Travel Advice to Indiana
- Are you ready for some football? It's that time of year again, and we've picked our five favorite towns that exude football. Away Top Ten
- Here are our top cities for seeing the sites on two wheels and a handlebar. Away Top Ten
- Green spaces near city places. Gorp Top Ten
- Fall is a great season to get outside, with foliage-viewing high on everyone's list. But for a vacation that's a bit different, a trip to the vineyard during the eventful harvest season is in order. If you don't have the timeor moneyto plan a trip to a wine region like Sonoma or Napa Valley, check out these off-the-beaten-path wine destinations, many of which are a quick dash from a major city. Away Top Ten
- Although most travelers' restaurants are places for people on the go, some are destinations in their own right, offering excellent food in stylish surroundings. Away Top Ten
- Away Travel
- An historic journey between the Oregon Coast and Provincetown, Massachusetts. Gorp Travel
- Chicago. Gorp Top Ten
- Down and Dirty Caving in Southern Indiana. Gorp Travel
- Indiana Dunes. Gorp Travel
- Indiana. Gorp Travel
- Eastern and Midwest Water Trails 2. Gorp Travel
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, Indiana. Gorp Travel
- Indiana. Gorp Travel
- How to Find Fall Color. Gorp Travel
Top Answers To Indiana Travel Questions
Deep River Water Park is located 2 1/2 hours away from Indianapolis in Crown Point. Regular admission is $21.95 and for people under 46", the cost is $12.95. Merillville is the closest town with the most hotels for you to choose from: La Quinta rooms start at $58, and the Best Western Inn and Suites has rooms starting at $95. Indiana Beach Amusement Resort is located in Monticello. Your family of four might cost you around $120 for a day's admission. The Beach House Inn is nearby. Rooms begin at $95 and Wi-Fi is available in the lobby. Both parks have an abundance of water slides and pools. Concession stands and lockers are available as well. Have a wonderful day at the water park!
Answer this3 AnswersPerhaps you're thinking of the Wizard of Oz Festival, which is being held September 18-20 this year (http://ozfestivalchesterton.com).
Only close reference I could find to your question was a Camp Limberlost, organized by the Illinois chapter of Kiwanis International and operated out of the Timberpoint Outdoor Center on the shores of Lake Bloomington, IL. Could this be the place?
This map should help you out! http://bit.ly/e1Bvsi