Expert Travel Advice to Iceland
- Whether you're on your knees or on a mat, wearing Sunday's best or backpacker garb, here are five amazing places around the world to get your prayer on. Away Top Ten
- Celebrate extremes of humanand automotiveendurance with our pick of the most back-to-nature and bone-rattling rough tracks. Away Top Ten
- Iceland Farm Holidays offers an intimate introduction to a country steeped in mist, mystery, and majesty. Gorp Travel
- Away Travel
- Hot, Cold, and Wet. Gorp Travel
- Iceland: Land of Fire and Ice. Away Trip Idea
- An Introduction to Iceland's Quirky Customs. Away Travel
- A Natural Tour of Iceland. Away Travel
Top Answers To Iceland Travel Questions
If you are just traveling to Iceland on a tourist waiver, you'll be just fine, as European immigration agents don't have access to state driving records, misdemeanor criminal records, etc. Might be a different story if you were looking to emigrant, or indeed rent a car on that license. Have a good trip!
Cunard runs ships to Iceland, as do more traditional carriers, like Norwegian and Princess.