Expert Travel Advice to Iceland
- Whether you're on your knees or on a mat, wearing Sunday's best or backpacker garb, here are five amazing places around the world to get your prayer on. Away Top Ten
- Celebrate extremes of humanand automotiveendurance with our pick of the most back-to-nature and bone-rattling rough tracks. Away Top Ten
- Iceland Farm Holidays offers an intimate introduction to a country steeped in mist, mystery, and majesty. Gorp Travel
- Away Travel
- Hot, Cold, and Wet. Gorp Travel
- Iceland: Land of Fire and Ice. Away Trip Idea
- An Introduction to Iceland's Quirky Customs. Away Travel
- A Natural Tour of Iceland. Away Travel
Top Answers To Iceland Travel Questions
Cunard runs ships to Iceland, as do more traditional carriers, like Norwegian and Princess.
If you are just traveling to Iceland on a tourist waiver, you'll be just fine, as European immigration agents don't have access to state driving records, misdemeanor criminal records, etc. Might be a different story if you were looking to emigrant, or indeed rent a car on that license. Have a good trip!