Expert Travel Advice to Honolulu
- Whether you're gearing up for the big V-Day or just planning a romantic outing with your one and only, here are our five suggestions for romantic activities sure to ignite a spark. Away Practical Advice
- Not all Chinatowns are created equal. Luckily, you’ve got us to guide you in the direction of the glowing red lanterns. Here are some of the finest Chinatowns in the United States. Away Top Ten
- Away Travel
- Away Travel
- Away Travel
- City-Specific Food Tours. Away Travel
- Island Hopping. Gorp Travel
- Hike Diamond Head. Gorp Top Ten
- Two Family Hikes to Hidden Island Treasures. Gorp Travel
- Hiking the Na Pali Coast's Kalalau Trail. Gorp Travel
Top Answers To Honolulu Travel Questions
Answer this2 AnswersMost often overnight flights only provide a snack, especially in these economic times. However, some airlines do offer meals (or meals for purchase). During the purchase process at the airline's website, it will usually tell you whether a meal is provided. If not, write down the flight numbers for some of the flights you are interested in and call the airline. When you provide the flight number, they will be able to provide meal/snack information.
Answer this2 AnswersYou can book a flight on Mesa Airlines or Hawaiian Airlines or Moleleku for about a half hour flight for $100.00 its a hundred miles. You will want to go to HNL [Honolulu]. Some of the cheaper hotels are in Pearl City or Waipahu close to Pearl Harbor. Good luck to you.
Hi Anita! There are tons of things to do on Oahu! I love it because it offers city life and also the secluded, remote beaches. There is so much history and fun things to do in Waikiki, I love the North Shore too, and you can also always get awesome weather on the Leeward side. Oahu has my favorite beach of all time, Lanikai. I have used a beach equipment rental company whenever I go there, hawaiibeachtime.com they have chairs, kayaks, umbrellas, coolers, surfboards, the whole nine yards. They are very quality and affordable. The best thing is they deliver to anywhere on the island. This is nice because you can have luxury and activities on some of the most secluded beaches.
Answer this1 AnswerWhile Oahu boasts some ancient, extinct volcanoes like Diamond Head, your best bet for live volcano action will be on Maui or the Big Island, home to Haleakala and Hawaii Volcanoes national park, respectively. Haleakala is famous for the dramatic drive to the summit, the the only place in the world where you can drive on a paved road from sea level to over 10,000 feet in less than 38 miles. Volcanoes NP on the Big Island is popular for driving, as well as hiking and some breathtaking road biking. Check out the following links for more info: http://bit.ly/hMG22Q http://bit.ly/f8O3CC