Expert Travel Advice to Cancun
- One way to cut travel costs is to opt for an all-inclusive resort. These one-stop shops ensure you won’t spend a peso more once you hand over your credit card (always read the fine print). Here are five cheap, but quality, all-inclusive options in Mexico. Away Practical Advice
- The Caribbean is famous for secluded beaches, quaint island towns, and year-round sunshine. But getting away will cost you, stopping many travelers from booking their dream trip. To help bring your wanderlust to fruition, here are seven cheap Caribbean vacations to consider. Away Practical Advice
- Skip the hassle of budgeting every last detail of your tripall-inclusive vacations are an ideal way to keep tabs on your finances by paying for your trip in one swipe of the plastic. Here are the pros and cons of going all-inclusive, as well as some resort deals to consider for your next vacation. Away Top Ten
- South of the border dreamin’? Here is our guide to traveling through Mexico while sticking to the budget. Away Practical Advice
- Do recent headlines have you second-guessing your family's Mexico vacation? The good news is, you're not alone. The better news is, Mexico is still a safe destination for the savvy traveler. Follow our advice for a stress-free vacation south of the border. Away Practical Advice
- Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, Mexico. Bonnier Travel
- Visiting this Mexican hotspot is almost a given—here’s how to make it your own. Away Travel
- Beach Travel Expert Gary Chandler picks the hottest spring break spots and then offers alternative suggestions for travelers in search of something a bit off the beaten path. Away Top Ten
- Two New Orleans women use the wisdom of the ancient Mayas and the landscape of two sunny Mexican islands to rejuvenate. Bonnier Travel
- Away Travel
- Away Travel
- Away Travel
- Explore the Mayan Ruins. Gorp Top Ten
- Cancun, Mexico. Gorp Top Ten
- The Yucatan in Transition. Gorp Travel
- A spring break. One that's way beyond booze cruises and Lauderdale crowds. Away Travel
Top Answers To Cancun Travel Questions
Lisa, you won't have to walk far to find someone offering parasailing trips off the beach in Cancun. For some added peace of mind, you might try booking ahead of time to avoid going with some dodgy ripoff merchant. Aquaworld (www.aquaworld.com.mx), which offers activities in Cancun and Cozumel, offers ocean or lagoon-side "flights" for $45 per person + tax. They also offer a bunch of other excursions, including snorkeling, scuba diving, and submarine and jungle tours.
jadowrao answered:I would suggest :Moon Palace " in cancun , it is very exotic, service excellent, food very good to excellent. there are shops for the shopoholic, beach for the water lovers. I am sure you will have excellent time of your life and you may want to back again the next time.
Canvassed our Mexico contacts on Twitter (@awayblog) and they all agreed that you shouldn't see any significant increase in prices over this period. They did all recommend reservations for the busier days/dates and fancier spots. As for actual prices, you should probably expect to pay what you would in U.S. resort-town eateries unless you get off the gringo trail and search out something really local.
Visit http://www.cancun-discounts.com/ for information and rates on all water activities and ATV rentals. It also offers shuttle services. Before you reserve anything through the website, make sure to check with your hotel. Many hotels offer services or work with companies that provide water activities and transportation. Also keep in mind, because of the swine flu outbreak in Mexico, many places offer discounts. Shop around before picking one.