Expert Travel Advice to Cabo San Lucas
- Parties, presents, and parents the holiday season can be quite stressful. If you want to truly get away from it all, here are five places where blazing your own trail is not only encouraged, but at times essential. Away Top Ten
- One way to cut travel costs is to opt for an all-inclusive resort. These one-stop shops ensure you won’t spend a peso more once you hand over your credit card (always read the fine print). Here are five cheap, but quality, all-inclusive options in Mexico. Away Practical Advice
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Away Top Ten
- Away Travel
- The White Sands of Mexico's Pristine Peninsula. Gorp Travel
- Baja, Mexico: Latin Getaway. Away Trip Idea
Top Answers To Cabo San Lucas Travel Questions
It is recommended that you drink bottled and purified water, not tap water. Also to get to the airport a taxi would be a good idea.
Answer this1 AnswerThe best and fastest way to get to Cabo San Lucas from San Fransisco is to fly out of SFO to SJD. You can visit Orbitz.com for tickets and pricing. Happy travels!
A four to five hour Greyhound bus trip from Los Angeles to Tijuana will cost you $26. Autotransportes Baja California, ABC, travels from Tijuana to Cabo San Lucas. However, the travel time is roughly 20 hours, and the cost of the bus ticket is often comparable to flight costs. If you can only be away from Los Angeles for 4 days, the travel time might impede on the chance to experience Cabo San Lucas. Perhaps, you could find affordable flights at the following website: http://bit.ly/bKNCSg I hope this has been of some use.
Hi Vero, are you thinking Medano Beach? This is generally considered the safest, most accessible swimming beach in Cabo. Of course, don't expect to be swimming alone as with accessibility comes quite the beach scene! Requiring a boat ride, Lover's Beach (near the area's famous Sea of Cortez sea stacks), is another more tranquil spot with decent swimming. You could also try Santa Maria Bay just out of town if you can arrange transport. The water here is a little rougher but the curve of the bay provides some protection against the strongest Pacific currents.