Expert Travel Advice to Bonaire
- They say life begins at 30, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't squeeze as much adventure as possible into your 20s. Here, Away.com editor Lacy Morris lists 30 things every person with a bit of wanderlust must see and do before they're 30. Away Top Ten
- Away.com Beach Experts Gary Chandler and Liza Prado share their favorite snorkel spots in the Caribbean, Central America, and Mexico. Away Top Ten
- Diving. Away Travel
- Away Top Ten
- Diving is still the main draw, but visitors to Bonaire will find plenty of new topside diversions, too. Bonnier Travel
- Away Travel
- Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles. Away Trip Idea
- Away Trip Idea
- Bonaire: Life Under Water. Away Travel
- Pristine Diving Today and Tomorrow: Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles. Gorp Top Ten
- Bonaire: Dive into Heaven. Gorp Top Ten
Top Answers To Bonaire Travel Questions
Bonaire has plenty of accommodations that offer "house reefs" some of them are resorts and others are vacation rental houses on the water. This site lists all the house reefs on the island http://www.diving-bonaire.com/bonaire-house-reefs.html. I like Den Laman and the Black Durgon.
Here are a few ideas to check out while you're in Dominica: Things to Do (http://bit.ly/fArzMR)
If you do not like shopping or gambling, you can try a tour of the city. But spending a day at the beach will probably be the best in Aruba. Aruba has beautiful beaches. You can get an idea of excursions to the island from your cruise tour department. They may offer a jeep tour. Have fun!
Nancy answered:I've been o Bonaire twice and eagerly await the next trip. No, we did not find it windy and it seldom rains much so you won't have a vacation spoiled by weather. The water and air temps are about the same year round, delightful!We spend our days driving from snorkel site to norkel site, or take th ferry to Klien Bonaire, a fantastic site, later relax with a frozen dringk and watch the sun set over Klien.