Expert Travel Advice to Barcelona
- Away Top Ten
- Blissful vistas, the crash of waves on the shore, and fresh, salty air to whet the appetite make these oceanside eateries a treat for all the senses. Away Top Ten
- Away Travel
- Mountain drives, bustling street markets, and deserted villages typify shoulder season on the French Mediterranean coast. Away Travel
- Three European capitals, eight days. Away Travel
- Lose Yourself in Europe. Gorp Travel
- History meets athletic legend in cities throughout the globe, from Athens to Nagano. Away Travel
Top Answers To Barcelona Travel Questions
Answer this2 AnswersYou Stylish answered:Why Ballroom when you can salsa!
Answer this2 AnswersYou Stylish answered:Take the big red tour bus once you are here. 2 days is very little time to really enjoy everything that Barcelona has to offer but the big red tour bus helps a bit to see the most emblematic buildings in Barcelona in 1 day. Then the next day, I suggest that you pass more time in the places that interested you most. The biggest highlights are: Casa BatllÃ³ (Gaudi), La Pedrera (Gaudi), Sagrada Familia (Gaudi), Parc Guell (Gaudi), the ramblas (boquerÃa, the Liceu opera house, the Christopher Colombus statue until Maremagnum in the sea port), Montjuic (magic fountains, MNAC), the Palau de la Musica Catalana. Cheapy places to eat: my favorite is the Raval for dinner. "The dog is hot" for example is great and less than 6 â¬, or Maoz. Also, a kebab is pretty cheap. For lunch, Barcelona has this great thing called the Menu del dÃa which gives you a full course meal (first plate, second plate, dessert and drink) for somewhere close to 10 â¬ in every single restaurant. Have fun!
Answer this1 AnswerSaint Feliu de Guixols is about an 1 and 30 minutes (111 km) away by car from Barcelona.
Answer this2 AnswersWell it depends if you like tourists or not. If not do not come during the summer because it gets too crowded, The best time to come would probably be late summer early fall or late spring early to avoid the rainy season and the winter. If you are coming to Barcelona go to this website, Bornliving is a real estate company but it has some really good tips about the area, here is the link: www.bornliving.com