Expert Travel Advice to Bali
- Places where things go more than bump in the night: A ghostly tour. Away Travel
- The deliciously scenic coasts of Asia provide some of the world’s greatest beaches, bays, islands, and covesall perfect for driving adventures. Away Top Ten
- The globetrotting travel gurus at Lonely Planet offer their top-ten picks for the best places around the world to visit with kids. Away Top Ten
- Bali, Indonesia. Away Top Ten
- Our friends at AdventureFinder dish on their favorite do-good, feel-good trips around the world. Away Top Ten
- From biking to kayaking, horseback riding to swimming, snorkeling to hiking, these beach destinations will keep your heart racing on your next vacation. Gorp Top Ten
- Away Travel
- Away Trip Idea
- Visiting India's Holy City. Gorp Travel
- Ancient Temples in Java and Bali. Gorp Travel
Top Answers To Bali Travel Questions
Answer this2 AnswersSupafly answered:March is at the end of the rainy season, but Bali has been zapping the clouds with lasers lately in order to hold off the rain to finish a high priority toll road. Not a great idea for the environment, but the good news is that there hasn't been much rain this year so you should be fine. The places that may concern you with the runoff would be Kuta Beach and Seminyak. I usually recommend people head to Sanur, which is much nicer in my opinion. Hope that helps.
Answer this2 AnswersSupafly answered:You will fly into Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpesar. Which hotel depends on your taste and price range. Check any of the travel platforms like Trip Advisor and Viator. You'll get plenty of reviews. just don't stay in one place. I surf a lot so I'm all over the island. I head over to Sumbawa, Lombok and Java from time to time as well, but if your trip is short, there's enough to do in Bali. Nusa Dua has some really nice higher end hotels as does Seminyak. Seminyak and Kuta are really congested, though so I usually recommend Sanur. Again it depends on your taste. You can get all sorts of information at http://balifloatingleaf.com.