Quick Guidelines for User-submitted Ratings and Reviews
Here are some simple guidelines for writing your review:
- Focus on the place (i.e. a city, attraction, or resort) and your individual experience at this place.
- Focus on the good and the bad of the place you're reviewing. This will help other travelers make an informed decision.
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following or violates our other guidelines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum.
- Advertisements, "spam" content, or inappropriate references to other products, offers, or websites.
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information.
- Critical or spiteful comments about other reviews posted on the page or their authors.
If you have other feedback, ideas, or comments about other aspects of this website, please contact us through our Feedback channels rather than through this review form. Thanks for sharing your travel insights and experiences with The Away Network's community of travelers!