What to do in Sao Paulo
Few cities are so relentlessly urban as São Paulo. Envision some 19 million people squeezed into skyscraper apartment blocks with traffic-choked freeways slicing through the dense sprawl. Like New York and London, economic migration resulted in the city’s size. And like its sister cities to the north, if you penetrate São Paulo’s urban chaos, you find a continent’s worth of distinctive cultures—dances from Amazonia, cooking from the Pampas, samba from Rio, capoeira from Bahia, and festivals from the desert backlands of the northeast. Drink caipirinhas at the funky bars of Vila Madalena or Consolação, test your rhythm to the swing of tropicalia, eat fusion cuisine in swanky restaurants in Jardins, or wander around MASP—a post-modern cube on stilts with the finest collection of Renaissance and Impressionist art in the southern hemisphere.
- Hotel Fasano Sao Paulo
- Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera
- Novotel Sao Paulo Center Norte
- Holiday Inn Express SUMARE AVE. - SAO PAULO
- Bourbon Sao Paulo Business Hotel
- Holiday Inn SAO PAULO PARQUE ANHEMBI
- Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention
- Mercure Sao Paulo Nortel Hotel
- Quality Suites Imperial Hall
- Mercure Sao Paulo Central Towers Hotel
- See all Sao Paulo Hotels
- Sorry, we have no nearby attractions in our system.
Sao Paulo Travel Q&A
from $3709USDfor 10 daysOperated by iExplore