Falls cascade on Lupine Creek. The destination is a small waterfall on Lupine Creek where the stream cascades down a steep slope for about 100 feet.
Directions: From Mammoth, Travel east 4.6 miles or 13.4 miles west of Tower and park at the Wraith Falls pullout on the south side of the road.
Elevation Gain: 160 feet
Distance: 1.0 miles
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Wraith Falls Trail
Family Review of Wraith Falls Trail
- Have a picnic at nearly by Lava Creek picnic area
trailhead on Mammoth-Tower Road
Yellowstone National Park, Montana 82190
Review by Wildernet Copyright © 2010 Wildernet.com all rights reserved.
- Yellowstone National Park, WY Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Yellowstone National Park, WY
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Yellowstone National Park, WY Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Yellowstone National Park, WY
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.