Pack Station, Fish Creek provides a 10-mile long trail divided into three segments by roads and several stream crossings:
1. The first segment, Pack Station Trail 35E07, starts at the trailhead just north of Troy Meadows and follows Fish Creek north towards Smith Meadow.
2. The second segment, Fish Creek Trail 34E33, starts about 2 miles north of Troy Meadow heading north for 3 miles along Fish Creek. The trail connects with a dirt road at the southern end of Smith Meadow and continues north along the west side of the meadow, along a private property fence line.
3. The third segment, Smith Meadow Trail 34E06, starts at Smith Road 21S36, at the northeastern end of Smith Meadow and travels along Fish Creek and up a rocky canyon to the Golden Trout Wilderness boundary.
Directions: From Kernville, Travel 53 miles northeast on Mtn. 99, Sherman Pass Rd. (22S05), or 34 miles west of Hwy. 395 via Nine Mile Canyon Rd. (J41).
Elevation: 7,700 feet
Elevation Gain: 1,100 feet
Distance: 10 miles
- Be the first to Review
Sequoia National Forest, California
Review by Wildernet Copyright © 2010 Wildernet.com all rights reserved.
- Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.