- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Agate Beach County Park/Iceberg Point
Expert Review of Agate Beach County Park/Iceberg Point
Beach Review of Agate Beach County Park/Iceberg Point
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Few beaches on Lopez Island are open to the publicAgate, set at the south end of the island, is one of them.
- From the county park parking lot you can access the trail to Iceberg Point. It runs about a half mile, and on a clear day you can see foreveror at least to the Cascades and Mt. Baker.
- Do not drive on the roads marked private and be mindful of postings regarding private land.
Ironically, you might not find many agates on this beach, but just as enticing are the loads of beautiful, sea-smoothed stones.
Parking: Open year-round
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- San Juan Island National Historical Park, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in San Juan Island National Historical Park, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on San Juan Island National Historical Park, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in San Juan Island National Historical Park, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.