- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Lassen Peak
Expert Review of Lassen Peak
Active and Adventure Review of Lassen Peak
Active and AdventureExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Highway 89, the main park road, can sometimes be closed due to snow or ice, so check the weather and road reports in the winter before you head out.
- Lassen Peak is the largest of the volcanic domes in the area. The Lassen Peak hike is a steep one with a 2,000-foot elevation gain beginning at elevation 8,500 feet. The hike is five miles, round trip, and can take between three and five hours.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Lassen Volcanic National Park, CA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Lassen Volcanic National Park, CA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Lassen Volcanic National Park, CA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Lassen Volcanic National Park, CA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.