- Be the first to Review
Your rating for The Valdez Museum and Historical Archive
Expert Review of The Valdez Museum and Historical Archive
Active and Adventure Review of The Valdez Museum and Historical Archive
Active and AdventureExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The Valdez Museum's permanent historical exhibits reflect the history of Valdez, the Copper River Valley, and Prince William Sound from the earliest days.
- Among the most popular exhibits are the shiny old fire engines, dating back to 1886, and the annual summer show of local quilting and fiber crafts.
- The "Remembering Old Valdez" exhibit, in an annex, contains a remarkable 1/20-scale model of how Valdez looked at its old site, before the 1964 earthquake.
217 Egan Dr
217 Egan Dr
Parking: Memorial Day through Labor Day both buildings daily 9am-6pm; low season main building Mon-Fri 1-5pm, Sat noon-4pm, annex by appointment
Price: $5 adults; $4.50 adults over 65; $4 children 14-17, free for children under 14
Telephone Number: 907/835-2764
Price Information: $5 adults; $4.50 adults over 65; $4 children 14-17, free for children under 14
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Valdez, AK Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Valdez, AK
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Valdez, AK Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Valdez, AK
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.