- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Point Defiance Marina
Expert Review of Point Defiance Marina
Beach Review of Point Defiance Marina
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The self-proclaimed "Salmon Capital of Puget Sound" is a busy waterfront and historic area. The current boathouse has been a central part of Point Defiance Park since 1944. From here you can walk along the promenade to Owen Beach.
- You can fish for salmon and lingcod from the public pier, which is open 24/7 for fishing. Crabbing is popular, too (you can even rent a crab pot). If you get lucky, there's a fish-cleaning station. Don't want to fish? There are boat rentals and a public boat launch.
- Facilities include a tackle shop that has souvenirs, snacks, and fishing licenses in addition to tackle and bait.
Telephone Number: 253-305-1000
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Tacoma, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Tacoma, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Tacoma, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Tacoma, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.