- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Museum of Glass
Expert Review of Museum of Glass
Beach Review of Museum of Glass
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- On Dock Street is one of the city's most breathtaking waterfront structures, the amazing Museum of Glass. With its stunning exhibits from around the world, the museum is the inspiration of one of the world's best-known glass artists and Tacoma native, Dale Chihuly.
- Even more fascinating than the glass exhibits is the museum's "living exhibit" of skilled glassblowers in the Hot Shop, a huge studio where visitors can watch artists at work.
- The museum is connected to the rest of Tacoma's Museum District by the Bridge of Glass, surely one of the most unique pedestrian walkways in existence.
1801 Dock St
1801 Dock St
Parking: Memorial Day to Labor Day Mon-Sat 10am-5pm (until 8pm on 3rd Thurs of each month), Sun noon-5pm; other months closed Mon-Tues
Price: Admission $10 adults, $8 seniors, $4 children 6-12, free for children 5 and under. Free to all on 3rd Thurs of each month from 5-8pm
Telephone Number: 866/4-MUSEUM
Price Information: Admission $10 adults, $8 seniors, $4 children 6-12, free for children 5 and under. Free to all on 3rd Thurs of each month from 5-8pm
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Tacoma, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Tacoma, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Tacoma, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Tacoma, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.