- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Mount Bachelor
Expert Review of Mount Bachelor
Parks and Outdoors Review of Mount Bachelor
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Avid skiers regard Bachelor's numerous downhill ski runs fondly, but it's a destination in summer as well for hikers, disc golfers, and sightseers.
- To hike the 9,065-foot summit, start either at the Sunrise Lodge base area or take the Pine Marten lift from the West Village base half way up and hike from there to the top.
- Firm boots can be a boon on the mountain's tough lava rock, and extra layers are wise, too, according to Murphy's law, since the weather can change rapidly up high.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Bend, OR Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Bend, OR
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Bend, OR Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Bend, OR
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.