- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
Expert Review of Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
Family Review of Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Check the schedule for folk dancing and other special performances
- Guides in period dress take you through the 18th- and 19th-century houses and outbuildings. These wooden buildings represent various districts of Finland.
Parking: May 15-31 and Sept 1-15 Mon-Fri 9am-3pm and Sat-Sun 11am-5pm; June 1-Aug 30 daily 11am-5pm
Price: Admission 5€ ($6.50) adults; 4€ ($5.20) students and seniors, free for persons under 18
Telephone Number: 09/405-096-60
Transportation: Bus: 24 from the Erottaja bus stop, near Stockmann department store, to the island. The 5km (3-mile) ride takes about 15 min. and costs 2€ ($2.60) each way
Price Information: Admission 5€ ($6.50) adults; 4€ ($5.20) students and seniors, free for persons under 18
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Helsinki, Finland Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Helsinki, Finland
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Helsinki, Finland Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Helsinki, Finland
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.