- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Edmonds Underwater Park
Expert Review of Edmonds Underwater Park
Beach Review of Edmonds Underwater Park
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Edmonds Underwater Park is just north of the Edmonds-Kingston Ferry Landing. Underwater structures and sunken vessels create an artificial habitat rich in marine life, and a series of anchored guide ropes make it easy for divers to get around.
- The deepest area, near the ferry, is 45 feet at high tide; it's important that divers don't cross into ferry lanes. Visibility ranges between 2 and 40 feet, so divers must use a compass and the trail system as guides. For the best visibility, dive at high slack tide.
- Be realistic about your skill level, pick up a current dive map (available at Edmonds Underwater Sports), and plan to end up near the beach (avoiding a long surface swim). Remember: Currents here are affected not just by wind and tide, but by the ferry propellers.
Telephone Number: 425-771-0227
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Edmonds, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Edmonds, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Edmonds, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Edmonds, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.