- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Thriller Charleston High Speed Boat Tour
Family Review of Thriller Charleston High Speed Boat Tour
- The cruise is not for pregnant women or children under three. You may want to avoid bringing very sensitive children aboard; a combination of speed, spraying water, and loud rock music pumped over the stereo system may prove overwhelming.
- You can buy plastic ponchos and storage bags for your valuables on the boat.
- Water bottles only and no food allowed on board.
The 43-passenger power catamaran takes you on a speedy(+) More
The 43-passenger power catamaran takes you on a speedy journey on the Atlantic Ocean, traveling up close to the Morris Island Lighthouse, where most tour ships do not go. As you cruise along with the ocean breeze—and likely, ocean spray—on your face, knowledgeable guides will narrate points of interest and educate you with little-known facts that impress even the locals.
As its name implies, the Thriller Charleston moves fast—just how fast they won't say, so as "not to intimidate the squeamish or disappoint the "Speed Freaks"—covering a lot of water in just one hour; but due to the boat's design it's less bumpy than a smaller boatride might be. However, do expect some bumps out on the open ocean, and expect to get wet, perhaps very wet. Bring your camera (covered in plastic to protect it from the sea spray), because you'll have plenty of photo opportunities when you stop at the lighthouse.(-) Close
Ashley Point Drive
Charleston, South Carolina 29407
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Charleston, SC Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Charleston, SC
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Charleston, SC Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Charleston, SC
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.