- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Adventure World
Expert Review of Adventure World
Family Review of Adventure World
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The park is open daily from late September to late April, excluding Christmas and Good Friday.
- Between May and late September, Adventure World is only open from Thursday to Monday.
- If the weather is bad, the park might close—so check before you visit.
As far as theme parks go, this one is relatively small. The upside of this means that any queues are short, the park is easy to get around, and the kids won't leave feeling cheated because they didn't have time to go on all the rides that they would (+) More
As far as theme parks go, this one is relatively small. The upside of this means that any queues are short, the park is easy to get around, and the kids won't leave feeling cheated because they didn't have time to go on all the rides that they would have liked. The highlights of its 30 rides and waterslides will, of course, vary according to age. Adventure World's youngest visitors are catered to with a petting zoo with kangaroos, distorting mirrors, and a host of mini thrill rides. Older children will love the park's handful of fast-paced waterslides. Back on dry land, the likes of "The Rampage" and "Power Surge" are for teens with nerves of steel. (-) Close
179 Progress Drive
179 Progress Drive
Parking: 10a-5p M-Su
Telephone Number: +61 8 9417 9666
Fax: +61 8 9417 3132
Transportation: Buses 881, 510
Neighborhood: Southern Suburbs
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Perth, Australia Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Perth, Australia
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Perth, Australia Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Perth, Australia
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.