- Be the first to Review
Your rating for City Wall
Review of City Wall
Family Review of City Wall
Editor Tips & Helpful Hints
- There's a small fee to walk the walls, which takes about an hour at a leisurely clip.
- Go early in the morning to beat the heat and crowds, plus carry your own water to avoid vendors selling bottles at rip-off prices.
- Be sure to escape the noisy tour groups thronging the walls by taking an unscripted wander along the old city's atmospheric alleyways.
Parking: Daily 9am-7:30pm July-Aug. Hours vary other times
Price: 50kn ($8.60) adults; 20kn ($3.45); audio rental 40kn ($7)
Telephone Number: 385/25-942
Price Information: 50kn ($8.60) adults; 20kn ($3.45); audio rental 40kn ($7)
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Dubrovnik, Croatia Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Dubrovnik, Croatia
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Dubrovnik, Croatia Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Dubrovnik, Croatia
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.