- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Norman Bird Sanctuary
Family Review of Norman Bird Sanctuary
- The bird sanctuary offers many special and seasonal events. Visit the website for a calendar of upcoming offerings.
- Saturday afternoons at 1:00 (subject to change; call ahead) guided tours are offered for kids and adults. Wear appropriate shoes or boots and keep in mind that this is an active hike, probably not suitable for very little ones walking alone or people with health problems.
A restored 19th-century barn on site has been converted into a museum and offers exhibits on the area's natural history, and hands-on interpretive activities for children. Meet the Sanctuary's animal ambassadors, ranging from a pair of red-tailed hawks to box turtles and Dumbo rats.(-) Close
583 Third Beach Road
Middletown, Rhode Island 02842
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Newport, RI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Newport, RI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Newport, RI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Newport, RI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.