- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Easton's Beach
Family Review of Easton's Beach
- Entrance to the beach is free, but parking costs $10 to $15 per car depending on day and time.
- If you want to make a quick stop to visit the aquarium, carousel, or food court, there is 90-minute short-term parking available ($2 weekends, free weekdays). Go to Gate 2 and tell the attendant why you want short-term parking. You'll still pay to park, but your money (minus $2 on weekends) will be refunded if you leave before your 90 minutes is up.
- Don't bring pets, flotation devices, or alcoholic beverages with youthey aren't allowed on the beach.
If you'd rather not share bathrooms and showers with the masses, a private bathhouse rents for $20. Or, consider the $30 family VIP package. You'll get prime parking, your choice of two free rentals, and use of a private bathhouse, which includes restrooms, hot indoor showers, and changing and storage areas just for your family to use. Call ahead to make arrangements.
Free special events include family concerts on Tuesday evenings in July and August, kids' shows on Thursday evenings in July and August, and a farewell to summer party in September. Check the website for details and dates.(-) Close
Beach Review of Easton's Beach
- This small strip of beach is about three quarters of a mile long. Daily parking is $8 and $10 on weekends.
Newport, Rhode Island 02840
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Newport, RI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Newport, RI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Newport, RI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Newport, RI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.