The journey begins at the base of Sulphur Mountain. En route more than 2,000 feet to the white-tipped summit, the views just get better and better. At 7,486 feet, you'll reach the Summit Upper Terminal, where you can tour the peak's ridge along Banff Skywalk or stop for a bite to eat.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Banff Sulphur Mountain Gondola
Family Review of Banff Sulphur Mountain Gondola
- From the gondola station take the 1 km boardwalk and 367 steps to Sanson's Peak.
- When you get off, you'll have reached an elevation of about 7,486 feet.
- Ask about the "nighttime experience," which includes lighted views, dinner, and entertainment.
2.5 km south of downtown Banff
Hot Springs Rd.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Banff, AB Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Banff, AB
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Banff, AB Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Banff, AB
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.