- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Dive Provo
Expert Review of Dive Provo
Romance Review of Dive Provo
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- If you're not a diver but still want to take in the underwater sightseeing, Dive Provo leads half-day snorkeling trips. This is a great option when one dives and the other doesn't—some dive sites are close to excellent snorkeling reefs, so both halves of a couple get water time. Coral Gardens and Smith's Reef are close for snorkeling from shore, but the good stuff is worth the boat trip.
- Getting certified as a diver is easy in Provo. If you sign up for the PADI course before your trip, you can greatly reduce your classroom time, maximizing your Provo vacation. The certification course generally requires just three days on the island.
- If you have never dived before and therefore don't know if you're ready to take the plunge on certification, try a Discover Scuba course. After a short classroom and pool session, beginners will be ready for a cruise down to a shallow reef, side by side with an instructor.
Certified divers will be in bliss in the Turks and Caicos Islands. The two island chains are essentially great mesas rising from the Atlantic depths—the western sides of these plateaus create the Turks Passage and the Caicos Passage, both of (+) More
Certified divers will be in bliss in the Turks and Caicos Islands. The two island chains are essentially great mesas rising from the Atlantic depths—the western sides of these plateaus create the Turks Passage and the Caicos Passage, both of which plunge to depths approaching 7,000 feet. Dive Provo will take you to gaze into the abyss, as you and your honey revel in the islands' rich marine life, ranging from schools of colorful grunts and reefs of exotic corals to dolphins and humpback whales that migrate through January to March. (-) Close
Turks and Caicos
Turks and Caicos
Telephone Number: 800-234-7768
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.