- Be the first to Review
Your rating for The Cliff
Expert Review of The Cliff
Romance Review of The Cliff
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Tables are assigned by booking date. The earlier you book, the more likely you'll get a railside table for the very best water view. Weeks in advance is not too early.
- The restaurant works with Barbados wedding planners to make weddings here seamless and lovely. A more romantic, dramatic, elegant setting would be hard to find.
- Save for your splurge. At last check, prices started at well over $100 per person for a two- or three-course meal.
It is arguably the finest, and most romantic, dining experience in all of the Caribbean. The cliff-top perch alone would lure couples to the tables, each with a sea view, but the fare and wine list easily match the dreamy setting—as does the (+) More
It is arguably the finest, and most romantic, dining experience in all of the Caribbean. The cliff-top perch alone would lure couples to the tables, each with a sea view, but the fare and wine list easily match the dreamy setting—as does the service. While The Cliff does not require ties and jackets, it does expect dress to be "elegantly casual." (-) Close
Telephone Number: 246-432-1922
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- St. James, Barbados Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in St. James, Barbados
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on St. James, Barbados Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in St. James, Barbados
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.