- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Warren will take you on an exciting hiking adventure where you will discover the ruins of ancient Hawaiian villages, explore wild lava tubes, and learn about the Park's natural history, geology, and ancient legends from a native Hawaiian perspective.
- Puna Coastal Adventure. Puna is one of the most dynamic and spiritually uplifting areas on the Big Island of Hawaii. From verdant Ohi'a forests and thermally heated ponds, to crystal clear tide pools brimming with stunningly beautiful coral and brightly colored native fishes, Puna has something for everyone.
- Saddle Road Adventure. The Saddle Road meanders through an area that is rich in history, culture, and natural resources. It is also the route to Mauna Kea. Warren will take you on an exciting and educational journey to this awe-inspiring area. Explore an ancient kipuka, (area of older forest surrounded by a younger lava flow), alive with the sounds of native birds.
- Be the first to Review
Review of Native Guide Hawaii
Active and Adventure Review of Native Guide Hawaii
- The tour can be tailored to your interests, your individual fitness level and time constraints.
- Born and raised in Hilo, Warren Costa will tell you tales and show you sights around the town as you embark on your adventure. If you're a fan of Mixed Martial Arts, ask him about Hilo hero BJ Penn.
- Warren knows where the birds are. Birdwatches will have a field day on the Big Island.
HC2 Box 6908
Hawai'i, Hawaii 96749
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Hilo, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Hilo, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Hilo, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Hilo, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.