- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Trim's National Riding Academy
Expert Review of Trim's National Riding Academy
Parks and Outdoors Review of Trim's National Riding Academy
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This long-running academy gives lessons and organizes a large selection of riding options, including Hoofprint Tours, which are longer than regular trail rides and include lunch.
- Extend your trail ride by stopping to enjoy another adventure, such as snorkeling or kayaking.
- If you're celebrating a special occasion, book a horse-and-carriage ride that leaves Rodney Bay late in the afternoon and stops at a popular bar for a happy-hour sunset.
Trim's has been around more than 45 years, so the owners and staff know what they're doing. Look over their large selection of trail rides and tours to find one that suits your riding ability and sightseeing interests. Some of the tours include lunch or a horseback swim in the sea.
Romance Review of Trim's National Riding Academy
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- If your idea of romance includes riding on a beach and swimming with your horse in the ocean, ask about the two-hour Swim with the Horses ride.
- Trim's will arrange wedding-day carriage transportation.
There is something inherently romantic about the clip-clop of hooves as your carriage rolls along, especially in an idyllic tropical setting. The Honeymoon Sunset Tour leaves from Rodney Bay, arriving at a restaurant and bar at Pigeon Island (+) More
There is something inherently romantic about the clip-clop of hooves as your carriage rolls along, especially in an idyllic tropical setting. The Honeymoon Sunset Tour leaves from Rodney Bay, arriving at a restaurant and bar at Pigeon Island National Park just in time for the fiery skies of sunset. Savor a complimentary drink as the last rays slip into the sea. (-) Close
Telephone Number: (758) 450-8273
Fax: (758) 450-9971
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Castries, St. Lucia Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Castries, St. Lucia
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Castries, St. Lucia Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Castries, St. Lucia
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.