- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Iguana Mama
Expert Review of Iguana Mama
Parks and Outdoors Review of Iguana Mama
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The shop is open every day on the main street in Cabarete, the hub of north-coast tourist activity.
- The gregarious husband-and-wife owners, British expats Michael and Sarah, are intent on showing off their adopted country in the most adventurous light.
- Top adrenaline-inducing picks include canyoneering and downhill mountain-biking in the northern mountains.
Iguana Mama was the first licensed adventure-tour operator on the island, and the company is consistently rated one of the best in the Dominican Republic. The highly trained multilingual staff leads a vast number of tours, including hiking, mountain (+) More
Iguana Mama was the first licensed adventure-tour operator on the island, and the company is consistently rated one of the best in the Dominican Republic. The highly trained multilingual staff leads a vast number of tours, including hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, cascading, and kayaking. Many of the tours go into areas that are inaccessible by car, and groups are kept small to ensure safety and individual attention. (-) Close
Beach Review of Iguana Mama
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Cabarete, Dominican Republic Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Cabarete, Dominican Republic Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.